AED’s representative organ vrenews its composition and it is formed by 15 managers of leading companies in several sectors.
COMPOSITION OF AED’s NEW BOARD
• Alfonso Jiménez, partner director of PeopleMatters.
• Mª Eugenia Girón, Global Premium Brand advisor. Executive Director of IE Business School’s Premium and Prestige Business Observatory.
• Pilar Laguna, dean of the Legal and Social Sciences Faculty in the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
• Pedro León y Francia, Director of Mercados and Fundación KPMG.
• Alberto Alonso Poza, Planning and Finance Director of Correos.
• Fernando Cogollos, General Director of Northgate.
• José Luis Conde, Operations Manager of CLH.
• Bill Derrenguer, CEO of Clear Channel España and Vice-President of South Europe.
• Ángel Durández, Information and Publishing Control President.
• Juan Carlos Gallego, Executive Director of CaixaBasnk’s Technical Secretary in Madrid.
• Coral González, Organization and Human Resources Director of Tecnatom.
• Jaime de Haro, General Director of Ediciones y Estudios.
• Fritz Hoderlein, CEO Everis Europe.
• Blanca Montero, General Vice-Director of Banco Sabadell.
• Alejandro Pociña, President of Steelcase Iberia.